I made this the other night with leftovers and it was waaay yummy and so easy :)
Ingredients:
I didn't measure anything - just make what looks good to you!
4 or 5 corn tortillas (I think pita bread would work better because it's sturdier or you could buy pizza crust, but this is what I had)
1/2 red onion
chicken strips
BBQ Sauce
Corn
Shredded Cheese - I had a little cheddar and a little mozzarella left so that's what I used but Gouda would be wonderful!
Fresh Cilantro
Directions:
Assemble pizza with everything but the cilantro and bake! I put it in a 350 oven until the cheese was nice and bubbly. The chicken was already cooked so I was really just warming stuff up. If you buy pizza crust just follow the directions on the package for the crust. After baking sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment